RegScale [www.regscale.com] is bringing the best practices of DevOps to Compliance to deliver RegOps – Continuous Compliance Automation. RegScale helps our customers shift-left compliance by digitizing, automating, transforming, and scaling their programs to generate cost savings, risk reduction, and faster time to value for delivering digital transformation. RegScale is a fast-growing startup company with offices in Tysons Corner, VA (HQ) and Knoxville, TN (R&D). We offer an exceptional benefits package including comprehensive health insurance, 401k, stock options, and unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full time W-2 employees.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a critical position in an innovative technology that is disrupting the compliance industry? We are actively seeking a Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) to serve as the subject matter expert during the entire customer journey. The TDM will have a special focus on driving product adoption and customer outcomes that ensures continuity and expansion of the RegScale platform. If you’re excited to be part of a fast-paced startup and have a passion for solving customer problems, love to articulate the unique value proposition of solutions, and love to deliver solutions that customers can count on, then we would love to meet you.
This position will play a key role in delivering world-class product demonstrations and using your customer experiences to influence product development based on market feedback. We recognize that this role is critical to our company’s success, and we have offered a generous compensation package that includes a competitive base salary with significant stock options to help us recruit the most exceptional talent.
Position must be a US Citizen and is subject to a background check and unannounced drug testing requirements. Position is based in Knoxville, TN but can accommodate a remote location if candidate is willing to travel for strategy and design sessions with the team and customers. We know how valuable your creativity and technical skills are to our company’s success, and we offer an exceptional salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If you’re ready to work hand in hand with our Sales and Customer Success Teams to deliver meaningful outcomes for our customers, then this is the place for you!
- Experience implementing and operating compliance frameworks in an enterprise organization
- Blend of excellent customer service skills/experience combined with working knowledge of cyber security compliance requirements including, but not limited to NIST SP 800.53, SP 800.171, CSF, RMF, CMMC, ISO 27001
- Familiarity with accessing and manipulating data in commercial software via documented APIs
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a highly technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner to both business and technical minded individuals.
- Analytical and able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated customer issues with speed and urgency
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Resided within a reasonable distance of Knoxville, TN
- Must be a self-starter who works well with technical staff on diverse and blended teams
- Provide dedicated post-sales support to customers with a focus on getting customers to production and a state of sustainable adoption; this may include working with ecosystem partners on integrations, digitizing frameworks, and bringing risk and compliance programs to production in the RegScale platform
- Design, configure, and scope installation and delivery of RegScale platform
- Inform and train customers on the RegScale platform and client use case(s)
- Provide technical assistance on RegScale platform
- Work with customers to identify key customer technical requirements/objections and develop prescriptive strategies to address customer needs
- Scripting and data loading of legacy data into RegScale (spreadsheets, CSV, API access) using Python.
- Develop and provide customer training on the RegScale Platform
- Lead solution workshops with clients
- Responds in a timely way to product-related inquiries.
- Provide advanced trouble shooting in the customer environment to provide extensive details for any issues to R&D
- Collaborate with R&D and the client to support deliverable, deadlines, and value delivery
- Other customer-related work as assigned by the client
- Act as a support escalation point for client and provide detailed status on tickets and feature requests
- Oversee issue resolution and ensure client satisfaction before closing tickets.
- Assist product development in testing new product capabilities and providing real-world customer feedback
- Effectively document and communicate client needs to the Product team for future product enhancements
Education/Training, Qualifications, and Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical/engineering degree and 10 years of experience as a compliance practitioner, or
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical/engineering degree with 5 years of professional experience as a compliance practitioner
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be a US Citizen, able to pass a background check, and may be subject to random workplace drug testing
- Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- You’ve demonstrated success working on a highly functioning team
- You’ve demonstrated progressive service management experience working in an enterprise software company
- You can troubleshoot and effectively communicate with clients and teams
- You are passionate about solving customer problems and at driving long-term customer value