Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a critical position in an innovative technology that is disrupting the compliance industry? We are actively seeking a Solution Advisor to serve as the subject matter expert during the entire customer journey. The SA will have a special focus on driving product adoption and customer outcomes that ensures continuity and expansion of the RegScale platform within our customer base. If you’re excited to be part of a fast-paced startup and have a passion for solving customer problems, love to articulate the unique value proposition of solutions, and love to deliver solutions that customers can count on, then we would love to meet you.
This position will play a key role in delivering world-class product demonstrations and using your customer experiences to influence product development based on market feedback. We recognize that this role is critical to our company’s success, and we have offered a generous compensation package that includes a competitive base salary with significant stock options to help us recruit the most exceptional talent.
Position must be a US Citizen and is subject to a background check and unannounced drug testing requirements. Position is based in Tysons, VA but can accommodate a remote location if candidate is willing to travel for strategy and design sessions with the team and customers. We know how valuable your creativity and technical skills are to our company’s success, and we offer an exceptional salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If you’re ready to work hand in hand with our Sales and Customer Success Teams to deliver meaningful outcomes for our customers, then this is the place for you!
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to partners and customers with a focus on getting customers to production and a state of sustainable adoption; this may include working with ecosystem partners on integrations, digitizing frameworks, and bringing risk and compliance programs to production in the RegScale platform
- Prepare Statements of Work (SOWs) for customers and partners for work to be completed
- Work with customers/prospects to identify key customer technical requirements/objections and develop prescriptive strategies to address customer needs
- Demonstrate the RegScale Platform for customers and prospects
- Develop and deliver technical responses to customer and prospect inquiries, including RFPs, RFIs, InfoSec questionnaires and initial solution discussions in support of proposal/sales teams
- Develop and provide customer training on the RegScale Platform
- Lead solution workshops with customers
- Enable Customer Success team with technical training programs for customers that includes demonstrations, example code, and exercises
- Assist product development in testing new products and providing real-world customer feedback
- Develop content to the RegScale Community such as How To, Video Content, and Guides.
- Effectively document and communicate client needs to the Product team for future product enhancements
- Experience implementing and operating compliance frameworks in an enterprise organization
- Blend of excellent customer service skills/experience combined with working knowledge of cyber security compliance requirements including, but not limited to NIST SP 800.53, SP 800.171, CSF, RMF, CMMC, ISO 27001
- Familiarity with accessing and manipulating data in commercial software via documented APIs
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a highly technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner to both business and technical minded individuals.
- Analytical and able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated customer issues with speed and urgency
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Resided within a reasonable distance of Tysons Corner, VA
- Must be a self-starter who works well with technical staff on diverse and blended teams
Education/Training, Qualifications, and Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical/engineering degree and 10 years of experience as a compliance practitioner, or
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical/engineering degree with 5 years of professional experience as a compliance practitioner
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be a US Citizen, able to pass a background check, and may be subject to random workplace drug testing
- Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
We Would Love To Hear From You If:
- You’ve demonstrated success working on a highly functioning team
- You’ve demonstrated progressive service management experience working in an enterprise software company
- You can troubleshoot and effectively communicate with clients and teams
- You are passionate about solving customer problems and at driving long-term customer value