Co-sponsored by AFCEA International and the U.S. Naval Institute, the WEST conference is in its 33rd year of bringing together senior military and government officials, as well as leaders from the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
Join RegScale February 14-16 at booth 2642 in the Carahsoft Partner Pavilion Exhibit Space, where experts will discuss Continuous Authority to Operate (cATO), shift left compliance, and how the RegScale platform is designed to meet and digitize regulatory requirements in under one week.
- Learn how RegScale can help keep compliance near real-time, thus achieving cATO.
- RegScale will be available to meet on-site for private meetings throughout the event. We will be at the Carahsoft reserved meeting space between 2:30 – 3 p.m. PST, February 14 and 12 – 12:30 p.m. PST, February 16.
- Be sure to schedule a meeting before or during the conference.
More on-site happenings:
- A Bluetooth Speaker with Wireless Charging Pad raffle
- Invite-only happy hour
- Continuous authorization to operate (cATO) webinar on March 7
Ready to get Involved?: